HighlightsOn board the Hop-On, Hop-Off Trolley:
- Washington Park with its Rose Gardens, Zoo, Museums
- Trendy Shopping District along NW 21st and 23rd Avenues
- Pearl District with World Famous Powell’s Books and the Chinese Garden
- Convention Center via Light Rail
- Waterfront and Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Downtown Park Blocks
- Two stops near world famous Voodoo Donuts (closest 5 blocks)
- Crown Point with Vista House
- Latourell Falls, Oneonta Gorge, Horsetail Falls
- Multnomah Falls
- Bonneville Dam
- Dam Fish Hatchery
- Narrated tour to Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge
- Two day Hop-On, Hop-Off Big Pink Trolley Tour ticket
- Narrated tour with 12 stops
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- For the Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge portion of the tour departure time is 8:45am from Pioneer Courthouse Square at 780 SW Broadway, near the corner of SW Broadway and SW Yamhill. Please arrive no later than 8:30am to exchange your voucher for a ticket at our Gray Line/Big Pink Sightseeing sales booth on Square and board the coach across the street in front of Nordstroms.
- Reservations for the Deluxe Combination Tour are required.
- Children from 0 to 5 years of age are free.
Combine our Big Pink Sightseeing Trolley Tour of Portland with our Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge Tour for an all day (or two day) touring experience that will create a memorable impression of your visit to our beautiful corner of the world. The Combination Tour includes a two-day Big Pink Sightseeing pass which will allow you to spend more time to savor the Portland highlights at your leisure. With the 2-day Big Pink Pass, this tour is an exceptional value.
Joining us on the Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge portion of the Deluxe Combination Tour, you will experience the Rose City’s most renowned nature escape, the world famous Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area. This half day tour showcases the incredible diversity of scenery at Portland’s doorstep.
Travel along the historic Columbia River Highway with panoramic views from hundreds of feet above the river at Crown Point and the historic Vista House. Descend through the famous highway loops to pristine Latourell Falls, a beautiful photo stop. Travel past Wahkeena Falls to Oregon’s most famous natural attraction – Multnomah Falls and Lodge. See the Oneonta Gorge and Horsetail Falls enroute to the Bonneville Dam and fish ladder, a national historic site in the splendid heart of the Gorge.
Return to Portland along the river level route of the Lewis and Clark Expedition and enjoy the unfolding panorama, including Beacon Rock, Cape Horn and Rooster Rock, all sights first noted by the famous explorers over 200 years ago.
Joining us on the Hop-On, Hop-Off Trolley portion of the Deluxe Combination Tour, you will see that Portland is a city of contrasts, a lively city center surrounded by natural beauty, from Washington Park and the West Hills to the Willamette River and Waterfront Park.
See all the many and varied attractions the "Rose City" has to offer on board the Big Pink Sightseeing Trolley Tour. This expertly-narrated 1 hour and 20 minute tour is an excellent way to experience our city at your own pace with 12 carefully chosen stops where you can hop off to spend time and reboard later. With service at every stop at 60 minute intervals, you can spend the day exploring all the highlights of Portland.
From Pioneer Square to Portland’s World Famous Rose Gardens and from Shopping Districts to the arts and museums, it’s all available for you with the two day pass.
In addition to being a great way to see Portland at your own pace, a portion of your ticket price goes to support the Breast Cancer Awareness and Research.
Join us for a memorable experience for all ages as you see our city and choose the attractions you will most enjoy.
Schedule of Stops:
* Pioneer Square
* South Park
* Washington Park with the International Rose Test Garden and the Portland Japanese Garden
* Oregon Zoo and World Forestry Center
* 23rd Ave. Shopping District
* Pearl District / 13th Ave NW
* Powell’s Books/Pearl District
* Chinese Garden/Oregon Convention Center via MAX
* Old Town
* Lownsdale Square
email@example.com - 503-241-7373
Please present a printed copy of your voucher at our Gray Line / Big Pink Sightseeing ticket booth on Pioneer Courthouse Square for your tour tickets to the Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge and the Two Day Trolley Pass and trolley schedule.
Our ticket booth and boarding location is in the center of downtown Portland on Pioneer Courthouse Square at 780 SW Broadway, near the corner of SW Broadway and SW Yamhill.
The Gorge Tour departs at 8:45am so please arrive no later than 8:30am to exchange your voucher for a ticket at the ticket booth and board the coach across the street in front of Nordstrom's.
We do not pick up at the hotels
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.