HighlightsA narrated tour with the opportunity to hop on and off so you can see all the sights you want
- Washington Park with its rose gardens, zoo, and museums
- Trendy shopping district along NW 21st and 23rd Avenues
- Pearl District with world famous Powell’s Books and the Chinese Garden
- Old Town blocks and Park blocks
- Convention Center via Light Rail
- River Waterfront
- Two stops near world-famous Voodoo Donuts
- One day Hop-On, Hop-Off ticket (option for 2 day also offered)
- Narrated tour with 12 stops
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Children from 0 to 5 years of age are free
Portland is a city of contrasts, a lively city center surrounded by natural beauty, from Washington Park and the West Hills to the Willamette River and Waterfront Park.
See all the many and varied attractions the "Rose City" has to offer onboard the Big Pink Sightseeing Trolley Tour. This expertly-narrated 1 hour and 27 minute tour is an excellent way to experience our city at your own pace with 12 carefully chosen stops where you can hop off to spend time and reboard later. With service at every stop at 60-minute intervals you can spend the day exploring all the highlights of Portland.
From Pioneer Square to Portland’s world famous Rose Gardens and from Shopping Districts to the arts and museums, it’s available for you with the all-day pass. Or choose the optional two-day ticket if you are spending more time in Portland.
In addition to being a great way to see Portland at your own pace, a portion of your ticket price goes to support the Breast Cancer Awareness and Research.
Join us for a memorable experience for all ages as you see our city and choose the attractions you will most enjoy.
Schedule of Stops:
* Pioneer Square
* South Park
* Washington Park with the International Rose Test Garden
* Oregon Zoo and World Forestry Center
* Hoyt Arboretum
* Japanese Garden
* 23rd Ave. Shopping District
* Pearl District/ 13th Ave NW
* Powell’s Books/Pearl District
* Chinese Garden/Oregon Convention Center via MAX
* Old Town
firstname.lastname@example.org - 503-241-7373
Please present a printed copy of your voucher at our Gray Line / Big Pink Sightseeing ticket booth on Pioneer Courthouse Square for your one day or two day pass and a current time schedule.
Our ticket booth and primary boarding location is in the center of downtown Portland on Pioneer Courthouse Square at 780 SW Broadway, near the corner of SW Broadway and SW Yamhill. After exchanging your voucher, the trolleys board across the street from our ticket booth in front of Nordstrom's. If you would like to board at one of the en-route stops see the schedule below.
We do not pick up at the hotels
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.