- Crown Point with Vista House
- Latourell Falls, Oneonta Gorge, Horsetail Falls
- Multnomah Falls
- Bonneville Dam
- Dam Fish Hatchery
- Narrated tour aboard a deluxe motorcoach
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Departure time is 8:45am from Pioneer Courthouse Square at 780 SW Broadway, near the corner of SW Broadway and SW Yamhill. Please arrive no later than 8:30am to exchange your voucher for a ticket at our Gray Line/Big Pink Sightseeing sales booth on Square and board the coach across the street in front of Nordstrom's.
- Reservations for the Gorge and Falls tour are required.
- Children from 0 to 5 years of age are free.
Experience the Rose City’s most renowned nature escape, the world-famous Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area. This half day tour showcases the incredible diversity of scenery at Portland’s doorstep.
Travel along the historic Columbia River Highway with panoramic views from hundreds of feet above the river at Crown Point and the historic Vista House. Descend through the famous highway loops to pristine Latourell Falls, a beautiful photo stop. Travel past Wahkeena Falls to Oregon’s most famous natural attraction – Multnomah Falls and Lodge. See the Oneonta Gorge and Horsetail Falls enroute to the Bonneville Dam and fish ladder, a national historic site in the splendid heart of the Gorge.
Return to Portland along the river level route of the Lewis and Clark Expedition and enjoy the unfolding panorama, including Beacon Rock, Cape Horn and Rooster Rock, all sights first noted by the famous explorers over 200 years ago.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org - 503-241-7373
Our easy to find boarding location and ticket booth is in the center of downtown Portland on Pioneer Courthouse Square at 780 SW Broadway, near the corner of SW Broadway and SW Yamhill. We do not pick up at the hotels.
Please present a printed copy of your voucher at our ticket booth for your Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge Tour ticket.
The tour departs at 8:45am so please arrive no later than 8:30am to exchange your voucher for a ticket at the ticket booth and board the coach across the street in front of Nordstrom's.
For departures during the period April 9 to May 21 and October 22 to November 19, redeem your voucher with the Gray Line Driver/Guide at the coach during boarding in front of Nordstrom's as our booth will not be on the Square
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.